Friday, February 9, 2007

Money Matters

BlogShares! Where cleaning the Index of useless blogs pays off in ways beyond earning Sigma and Chips. I came across this online tool while cleaning up personal debt blogs and think it's something I'll use sooner than later: NetworthIQ.

I should mention: I found this link through Blogging Away Debt, a well-written blog with a cornucopia of links and information.

Other interesting blogs covering a variety of Money Matters that I've come across while playing my way through the BlogShares Index:


  • Make Love, Not Debt!

  • A Journey to Wealth: Amit has been blogging since late 2004, but he recently started a series of posts on Beginning Investing. I've caught up with his 7th post in the series (concerning Insurance), posted today, and I'm looking forward to following him through this series.

  • Sovereign Speculator: This blogger played the game for awhile; I didn't know about him until he posted his "Time to Leave BlogShares" mission.

    He sited strange political tones at the site as his reason for leaving, which is sort of strange, but hey -- I love it when people know when it's time to move on from something, so I salute Sovereign Speculator for his decision.

    I did pop over to his site, and found some interesting links to explore in terms of thinking about creating wealth, among them Building Wealth, which differentiates from investing and speculating. Good stuff to explore.

No comments: